We train parents to advocate for their child’s educational success, defend their student’s rights, uplift them with emotional support, and find helpful resources about the K-12 public school system.
We train you to:
- Identify violations of your child’s rights.
- Pursue Individual Education Plans and 504 disability accommodation plans
- Gather, request, and organize documents to appeal student corrective measures.
- Obtain interviews of staff witnesses, gather crucial documents, view video evidence, and determine if you need to appeal corrective action––including suspension or expulsion.
- Replace counterproductive measures, such as suspension or expulsion, with Restorative Justice or Alternative Corrective Action.
- Secure services if your child could benefit from academic, social, or emotional assistance.
- Keep a record of your concerns and requests to hold schools accountable
We empower with you:
- A strategy to resolve violations and facilitate corrective measures.
- Defensive action––filing civil complaints and pursuing legal action.
- Resources to help your child succeed in the K-12 public school system.
- Uplifting emotional support throughout your child’s journey.
- A list of great legal aid specialists and attorneys to settle disputes over your child’s rights.